Wednesday 30 April 2008

SU IN PICTURES

June 2010



March 2010




feb2010















Meet my amazing family except catherine who was not there that day but she is equally as amazing!!




Knee operation, couldn't ignore it anymore wanted to go onwards. Took a bit of time to get right and I am not the most patient of patients

Me, Stu and Mark fabulous friends

I said if I raised over £100 for Race for Life I would run the Bournemouth race as Wonder Woman....Guess what!!!



Will..Personal Trainer and Fitness Guru and one of life's Heroes!

I got stuck trying to get over a locked gate on one of our walks around the forest. I remember nearly giving up and walking the long way round but all the encouragement I got from Will and Claire I made it over and I was so chuffed.

Exercising in the New Forest was great fun



Radio Solent where I met Will our personal trainer and other ladies on the challenge

Very rare for me to have a photo like this








The flowers look nice!!

No comments: